NEWS DAI MY FRIEND SKELETON

Lo spazio dove discutere del suono di matrice dark/gothic (anche di stampo elettronico), partendo dai mostri sacri Fields Of The Nephilim, Joy Division, Cure, Sisters Of Mercy, Siouxsie etc. fino a London After Midnight, Diva Destruction, Cinema Strange, Girls Under Glass, House Of Usher, The Last Dance, Garden Of Delight etc…

Moderatori: lovelorn, The Director, Telemaco33, RainDog

NEWS DAI MY FRIEND SKELETON

Messaggioda The Director » ven dic 05, 2008 10:59 pm

Set yourself a monument!

My Friend Skeleton are establishing with project 23-12 a mirror world between the facades for you.

My Friend Skeleton has always been more than a normal band. They are messengers and intermediators of an own philosophy. With their new work 23-12 they create a portal to a very special journey which starts at a point where life finds its end. It will lead you to your memories of long forgotten dreams.

The portal is the linchpin for your prospective odyssey, to think about who you are and what you dream of. It is up to you to resurrect your lost dreams at this unique place where life and death exist in parallel. This last resting-place connects web, music and art in an innovative way to a new philosophy of life. A place, where the past will be left behind and where you can move on to pastures new.

Design yor memorial in an individual way. Come to see other graves, become acquainted with other perspectives and become a part of this community sui generis which will not tie itself to already existing conventions. Gain bone material which you can trade for objects for your tombstone.

The journey will start on December 23rd at 23:12. All of you who will register on the same day will obtain a special object for their memorial. It will only be awarded in these remaining 48 minutes. My Friend Skeleton are inviting you to their unique universe. Take their hand, seize your chance, be a pioneer and make this place an unforgettable resting-place - for all living and all dead.

About My Friend Skeleton:

"Unce upon a time, we knew a creature, bothersome and wretched in its nature. We never really payed regard to it, but then one day, when it died and no-one even realized, we started missing it. We want to honour it by naming our group 'My Friend Skeleton' - for a skeleton was all that remained from it...". My Friend Skeleton consist of Amaya Sakinah Skeleton (vocals), Archimed S. Skeleton (keys), Kay Ozz Skeleton (vocals), Serena Skeleton (drums) and Violetta Skeleton (vocals). You can find them on http://www.my-friend-skeleton.com or http://www.myspace.com/myfriendskeleton. The skeleton can be summoned under management@my-friend-skeleton.com
"Si chiama sogno americano perchè bisogna essere addormentati, per crederci" (George Carlin)
The Director

Re: NEWS DAI MY FRIEND SKELETON

Messaggioda The Director » mer mag 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Altre news, stavolta riguardanti il nuovo singolo:

On 2009-05-23 My Friend Skeleton will release their debut single 'Funeral of a broken Doll'.
It tells a dark and morbid love story out of two point of views. It also contains addtitional to the
songs, which partly have an epic length up to 10 minutes, a short movie which was produced by My
Friend Skeleton. It tells the story on it's own way.
The Single will be release in different editions on www.my-friend-skeleton.com
Title:
01 Funeral of a broken Doll (Her Version)
An epic fulminant song with a length more than 10 minutes, which tells the story out of her point of
view.
02 Funeral of a broken Doll (His Version)
A dark and gruff electronic song, which sees the story from his point of view.
03 Funeral of a broken Doll (Instrumental Version)
The instrumental version in which the terrific composition stands for itself.
Snippets of the tracks can be found on Myspace as well as on the website.
The Single will be offered as Download and CD version. The Download version is specially
optimised for MP3 Players whereas the CD version will totally exhaust all soundspecific and
technical possibilities of this medium. Purchasers of the CD will get a download for free.
The download version will be available as a music only or an extended version, which will contain
the short movie.
The CD version will b e available as Standard Edition (music and video on CD), as Extended
Edition (additional DVD with short movie and pictures) and as Skeleton Edition (limited to 20
exemplars). This unique edition is individually designed by the Bandmembers themselves so every
Skeleton Box will be a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
As special bonus it is possible, after registration on the website, to wander through a dark labyrinth
in which one can explore a part of the story as interactive experience.
Teasers for the short movie can be watched on YouTube.
www.my-friend-skeleton.com
www.myspace.com/myfriendskeleton
"Si chiama sogno americano perchè bisogna essere addormentati, per crederci" (George Carlin)
The Director

Torna a FORUM 103: DARK & GOTHIC SOUNDS