IN SLAUGHTER NATIVES

Lo spazio dove discutere di tutte le diramazioni del suono dark ambient e di quello puramente industrial, ma anche della frangia più marziale ed oscura del folk apocalittico, da Lustmord ai Genocide Organ, da In Slaughter Natives ai Throbbing Gristle, da Coph Nia ad Atrax Morgue, dai Laibach a Der Blutharsch, da Allerseelen agli Arditi etc…

Moderatori: lovelorn, The Director, Telemaco33, RainDog

IN SLAUGHTER NATIVES

Messaggioda Telemaco33 » ven ott 21, 2011 10:35 am

Uscirà a breve un triplo CD di In Slaughter Natives intitolato "Insanity & Treatment" contenente la ristampa dei brani presenti in "Mort Aux Vaches" e due esibizioni live.

Immagine

Track-list:

CD1: Mort Aux Vaches

1. Truth Awakening [Awakening]
2. Clean Cathedral
3. Purgate My Stain [Pure]
4. Sacred Worms
5. To Mega Therion
6. Death, Just Only Death
7. Skin Sore Eyes

8. Burn My Rest

CD2: Madrid

1. Intro/Truth Awakening
2. You Are The Dead
3. Still Tearing My Life Away
4. As My Shield
5. Ashes Of Angels
6. Blood Testural
7. Purgate My Stain

8. Sacred Worms
9. Clean Cathedral

CD3: Moscow

1. Intro/Clean Cathedral
2. Still Just Only Death
3. Tearing My Life Away
4. 5th Skin
5. As My Shield
6. Never Closed My Eyes
7. You Are The Dead
8. Purgate My Stain
9. Blood testural
10. Consume My Burning Hollow
11. Cut Me Here
12. Ashes Of Angels
13. Skin Sore Eyes
14. Sacred Worms

The bloody awaited new release from Swedish cult band! Seven years of silence and now is the time to be back… Indeed, Jouni Havukainen never released his records too often, for over 20 years of existence, ISN did not release neither singles, (except for split 7” with Voice Of Hate) nor miniCDs, but have produced five full-length albums, each of which is an approachless peak in the history of dark music.

Insanity & Treatment, is a collection of group’s live performances in a luxurious packaging, the best of them have been carefully selected and remastered personally by the author. You'll find the legendary radio recording of Mort Aux Vaches, Concerts in Madrid, France, Prague and in Moscow. The record is featured by Tomas Pettersson (Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio), Kathleen Binder, Peter Andersson(raison d'etre) and Peter Andersson(Deutsch Nepal)!

The famous musician and one of the best designers of the modern Industrial scene - Jerome Nougaillon (Propergol, Cosmos Entropy, Old Iron Fence, Sea-Green Series, Vargtimmen, Wrong Number) engaged in artistic design, his work makes an already unique publication, a true piece of art!

http://infinitefog.ru/en/
Telemaco33

Re: IN SLAUGHTER NATIVES

Messaggioda enry » sab lug 19, 2014 6:01 am

Ritorno in pista per gli ISN, disponibile in questi giorni l'EP 'Cannula Coma Legio' che farà da apripista per il full previsto per fine anno.
Finalmente :ordini:

Ah, ottimo il live 'Insanity & Treatment', sia per i suoni che per la scaletta.
enry

Torna a FORUM 104: AMBIENT & INDUSTRIAL