ALL MY FAITH LOST - News e preordine

Lo spazio dove discutere delle più interessanti realtà musicali del panorama musicale italiano, siano esse emergenti o già affermate…

Moderatori: lovelorn, The Director, Telemaco33, RainDog

ALL MY FAITH LOST - News e preordine

Messaggioda FINAL MUZIK » sab feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Ciao a tutti, vi informo che da pochissimo è uscita una ristampa ufficiale su Infinite Fog (Russia) di "In A Sea, In A Lake, In A River...Or In A Teardrop" degli All My Faith Lost, riedizione del CDr che ebbi il piacere di pubblicare anni fa con la mia etichetta dell'epoca, Sin Organisation. Arriveranno a breve alcune copie, se interessati scrivetemi a finalmuzik@libero.it

Su Final muzik, invece, il prossimo CD per il gruppo. Vi terremo informati.
A presto e buona domenica,
Gianfranco

-ALL MY FAITH LOST... "In A Sea, In A Lake, In A River...Or In A Teardrop" CD (Infinite Fog) We're happy to inform you that All My faith Lost debut album has been now reissued (1.000 printed) by well known Russian label Infinite Fog (Sol Invictus, One For Jude).
This is an authorized, official reissue of All My faith Lost debut CDr, now a collectors' item I released in 300 copies with my old Sin Organisation label. Original line-up: Federico, Francis (now in Apart project), Viola and Raffaella. "The songs included in this album are inspired by spirits and fairies somehow releated to water. Acoustic and classic guitars are the main instruments at the base of the compositions, flutes and delicate synths create, then, light arrangements giving that ethereal mood that will be more present in the following releases of the band. The vocal parts are equally divided among the male one (Federico) and the female ones (Viola and Raffaella) creating a perfect balance between heavenly / frail and profound / dark atmospheres”.
FINAL MUZIK

Torna a FORUM 108: ITALIAN PANORAMA