ATARAXIA : "Llyr" new full-lenght album in 2010

Lo spazio dove discutere delle più interessanti realtà musicali del panorama musicale italiano, siano esse emergenti o già affermate…

Moderatori: lovelorn, The Director, Telemaco33, RainDog

ATARAXIA : "Llyr" new full-lenght album in 2010

Messaggioda Nikola Tesla » mer set 30, 2009 10:26 pm

(release-date: first months of 2010)

The protagonist of this new musical voyage of ATARAXIA is a spirit of light, a healer and a shaman who has taken different form and bodies and has travelled all over the ages till nowadays. This being was born in the mythic Age of Gold, a time in which humans didn’t need to pray Gods because they were Gods themselves, a sparkle of light shone inside them. They were wise, complete, fulfilled, in harmony with all what surrounded them. Then the Silver Age came, a time in which the feminine essence managed to mantain a strict relationship with the Nature laws and all what was sacred. After, the Age of Bronze came, it was the time of virility, brute force and blood, courage and violence. Then we got here, in the Age of Iron, our time, a phase were, apparently, all the values have been turned up-side-down, the links among women, men and primigenial forces have weakened, beauty, grace, harmony and intensity have been forgotten. Crossing different times in different forms (a noble horse, a centuries-old forest, a huge mountain, a sacred drum, a prophetess, a deep abyss, a holy source, a wind, a healer), living different experiences in places very far the ones from the others with traditions, codes, beliefs that were, sometimes, actually distant, our avatar kept on following his/her path keeping his/her flame alight and vivid, always believing that an awakening, a new awareness in balance with the laws of earth and cosmos can be still achieved. Music and singing are made to celebrate, to heal...

I am Siqillat
They call me healer
The call me shaman
I know the power of Action
And how to mantain the right distance
from the flowing of the events
Before being a peak I was the abyss
Before being light I was darkness and chaos
Testing my limits and fears
I restored to health
And I connected to the Essence
Now I know what Grace is.
Who is able to keep the balance
among the elements composing her/his body
Spreads harmony all around
Now I know
The nature of the vibrations produced by my instrument
And I tune what is dissonant
I survived to the hard proof,
A Sudden and bad illness,
Using it to grow and belong
I am free
As the poison as turned into a remedy
That flows from the deep roots up to the top of the branches
And spreads out.
Here and Now

More info on the "news" page of http://www.ataraxia.net

Ataraxia in concert:
- Sophia "Military Club" October 9th 2009
- Modena "Teatro Cittadella" 20th February 2010
- Mexican Tour March/April 2010
Nikola Tesla

Re: ATARAXIA : "Llyr" new full-lenght album in 2010

Messaggioda sigur » dom ott 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Merci messieurs!!!
lo aspetto da mesi!!!
Sorpresa sul titolo, l'avrei aspettato rivolto ad incantati giardini..... :wink: ::ok:
Alle sieben Sekunden stirbt ein deutscher Soldat.
Stalingrad: Massengrab!
(Feindflug----Roter Schnee)
sigur

Torna a FORUM 108: ITALIAN PANORAMA