ALL MY FAITH LOST e APART: nuovi album

Lo spazio dove discutere delle più interessanti realtà musicali del panorama musicale italiano, siano esse emergenti o già affermate…

Moderatori: lovelorn, The Director, Telemaco33, RainDog

ALL MY FAITH LOST e APART: nuovi album

Messaggioda FINAL MUZIK » sab ott 31, 2009 10:51 am

Il 15 novembre (giorno più, giorno meno) saranno disponibili due nuove produzioni su Final Muzik: si tratta dei nuovi CD per gli ALL MY FAITH LOST e per APART.
Segue sotto la descrizione tratta dalla ns. ultima newlsetter. Vi ricordo che prima della data di uscita, è possibile preordinare a prezzo speciale i due titoli. Per info e/o iscrizione alla newlsetter, scrivete pure a finalmuzik@libero.it

FINAL MUZIK INFO – October 2009
All My Faith Lost and Apart new albums

ALL MY FAITH LOST... "Decade" CD (Final Muzik) FM17. “Decade” is the NEW CD by well-know ethereal/romantic darkwave act All My Faith Lost...! Length: 28.52, equivalent of a mini-album.
Available in digi-slim sleeve, including all new / unreleased tracks + a new, brilliant version of “Land's End” (originally available on Final Muzik's “Tal Mont De Lune” CD compilation). “Decade” has been released to celebrate the first 10 years of All My Faith Lost, featuring (as a big “thank you!”) some guests and friends who have supported and helped the band during these years.
The mini-album has been officially licensed from Cold Meat Industry (thank you, Roger), and it has been remastered by Mr. Peter Andersson (Raison D'Etre). A little masterpiece of melancholy and romantic poetry, highly recommended to all fans of this amazing band!
I'm very happy and deeply honored that this 10th anniversary album wll be available through Final Muzik, after releasing “In A Sea, In A Lake...” debut CD about eight years ago, on my old Sin Organisation label. Circles never end...
Tracklist: Drowning / Ancora / Land's End / Angelike pt. III / Damnation / Apart / Still / Caligo / Angelike pt. II
Viola Roccagli: Vocals, Flute, Synth and Lyrics; Federico Salvador: Guitars, Vocals and Lyrics; with Angelo Roccagli: Guitar, Fabio Polo: Violin and a lot more, Stefania Pellizzer: Cello, + more special guests.
TWO EDITIONS AVAILABLE:
1 - Limited edition of 100 copies (less than 80 for sale: collectors' item!), for fans and collectors: available on preorder or through our web ONLY. Strictly limited, including an extra mini-set of beautiful postcards + two pins of the band. Collectors and fans: hurry!
2 - Normal edition: 1.100 copies , in nice digi-slim package.

APART "Winter Fragments” 2XCDr (Final Muzik) FM16.
Trust me: this IS one of THE BEST albums ever released by Final Muzik! And...what a precious release!
It's a strictly limited double CDr, an highly professional release with fabulous artwork and fantastic packaging (a “large digipak” for double labums, like our “Program Vol. 1” compilation, remember?). The title "Winter Fragments” sums up two Apart unreleased albums, put together for this special release: “Fragments Of A Cold Broken Day” and “A Winter Project...”. Both albums end a “phase” for this project, born with “Across The Empty Night” and then developed through different (dark) music styles on this double, precious gem! Ex-All My Faith Lost member and co-founder Francis Gri collected over 110 minutes of superb music: mixing different influences and his own research, the link with his original band became thin, but it's even “emotionally” stronger now.
Music is delicate, romantic, with ardent and melancholic soundscapes, subtle arrangements, dark piano parts, female + male vocals, cinematic instrumental pieces and cold ambient tracks, unforgettable melodies and refined sound-structures.
Fans of pure, high quality ethereal music, ambient and dark wave will LOVE it. We're very enthusiast about this release, and we'd recommend it to anyone into ethereal darkwave, early-Black Tape For A Blue Girl, Cocteau Twins, instrumental post-rock, Labradford, Stars Of The Lid, Björk, soundtrack-like ambient music.
Music and arrangements: Francis Gri; male vocals: Daniele Crovato, female vocals: Lilium; cello: Martina Bertoni; drums: Maximilian Bremer.
ATTENTION please: strictly limited edition of 175 copies ONLY (about only 150 for sale!!!): order your copy now. More music from Francis Gri is in preparation, circles never end...

Grazie mille per l'attenzione,
Gianfranco
FINAL MUZIK

Torna a FORUM 108: ITALIAN PANORAMA