due nuove uscite per la Cold Meat Industry

Lo spazio dove discutere di tutte le diramazioni del suono dark ambient e di quello puramente industrial, ma anche della frangia più marziale ed oscura del folk apocalittico, da Lustmord ai Genocide Organ, da In Slaughter Natives ai Throbbing Gristle, da Coph Nia ad Atrax Morgue, dai Laibach a Der Blutharsch, da Allerseelen agli Arditi etc…

Moderatori: lovelorn, The Director, Telemaco33, RainDog

due nuove uscite per la Cold Meat Industry

Messaggioda Telemaco33 » mer ago 03, 2011 3:14 pm

In uscita per 19 agosto due titoli riguardanti il passato di Brighter Death Now. Niente di nuovo dunque, ma almeno qualcosa si sta muovendo.
Di seguito i dettagli:

Immagine
Brighter Death Now
- Very Little Fun 4LP Set 54 euro
- Very Little Fun 3CD Set 27 euro
comes housed in a deluxe & stunning special printed cardboard-boxed slipcase,
the vinyl is limited to 500 copies only!

L.ed. 500 copies only! A box without tricks! No fillout material! No extras! No gloomy video-tracks! No instrumental versions! No remixes! This is BRIGHTER DEATH NOW, and it's Very Little Fun. This material has been recorded between 1998-2005, and is not just left-overs, but also the raw sound and direct result of a collapsing mental health! Yet, we cannot escape the fact that these 27 tracks are both of a fascinating and intriguing nature, but also that these utterly dark industrial cadaverous sounds will push your mood down to a risky level even for the more sane listener (if any...). Well, You have been warned! It is a dark depressive world painted with a gruesome black mind and a bleeding heart. This is what makes the sound of Roger Karmanik/Brighter Death Now so special and one-of-a-kind! - Depression guaranteed! The Artwork is not for people with limited brain capacity!!

tracklisting:

Happy Happy Happy 2:12
Shall I Die? 6:07
There is Nothing Left In This World 5:59
BodyGarden 6:24
Getaway 4:14
Bar Death Now 4:11
Kill Useless People 5:02
No Salvation 9:15
If You Believe 4:35
Never Again 8:07
Why 5:45
Oblivion 3:30
My Cutter 6:07
Collector of Remains 4:36
Hunger For Love 5:51
The Face of God 5:11
Out of Control 8:05
Girl Equal Doggy 6:57
Next Train 5:59
Voices 7:21
Northern Supremacy 6:52
A Dagger in my Body in my Garden 6:17
Ad Hominem Abuse 5:28
The Other Death 3:34
Slow Death 8:27
37 7:55
Humans 6:00
The End is Here! 8:42

Immagine

Brighter Death Now
- Innerwar CD 14 euro

Innerwar has first been released in 1996 and still remains as one of the outstanding titles in the BDN catalogue - the title track "Innerwar" shows how far BDN is able to push the limits. There are none. The most disturbing, extreme and aggressive CD of BDN is now available to shock new generations of listeners or give old listeners the chance to refresh their mind about the disturbance BDN has created. All in new artwork - a must have! Spotvarnished-embossed digi-pack!
Note:! The Artwork is not for people with limited brain capacity! Innerwar is an essential classic to all collections in the industrial, power electronic and noise scene.
Telemaco33

Re: due nuove uscite per la Cold Meat Industry

Messaggioda Telemaco33 » dom set 04, 2011 10:26 am

Entrano nel roster della "nuova" Cold Meat Industry anche gli italiani Salla delle Colonne che occuperanno il numero# cmi.208 del catalogo.

SALA DELLE COLONNE - XX.A.D-CD digipak

In the gray Italian province of Alessandria lives the multi-talented MEHMET R. FRUGIS, also known for his project MEKHATE - 35 GRAMS.
In 2006, the project SALA DELLE COLONNE was born with an obscure CD on the American label, Autumn Wind Production.
In 2007 / 2008, for this new album, XX A.D., Mehmet R. Frugis completely changed musical references, taking inspiration from the majestic elements of classical compositions by Wagner, Sibelius and Mahler.
And, by collaborating with the "Orchestra Aurora", his artistic output shifted to a contemporary style that embraces and integrates electronic sounds and samples.
The result is a masterpiece of Neoclassical Martial music.
Telemaco33

Messaggioda Fedemone » lun set 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Sono davvero così buoni i sala delle colonne? sono rimasto sempre un poco scettico, ma aperto a cambiare opinone
Stat rosa pristina nomine, Nomina nuda tenemus -------,--'-{@
Punk is not dead;Goth is undead
Abbassa i vicini che disturbano il volume!
La vita è troppo corta per musica noiosa
Fedemone

Messaggioda Telemaco33 » lun set 05, 2011 3:44 pm

A prescindere dalla qualità di Sala delle Colonne, la Cold Meat dell'ultimo periodo non ha certo azzeccato tutte le produzioni... speriamo che questa "seconda vita" pilotata da Tesco porti a buoni risultati :wink:
Telemaco33

Messaggioda prince rupert » lun set 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Fedemò, i Sala delle Colonne sono un industrial act!
Attenzione!
....e gente giusta che rifiuti d'esser preda
di facili entusiasmi e ideologie alla moda....
prince rupert

Messaggioda Fedemone » mer set 07, 2011 5:20 pm

ma sai, la grey area è parecchio grande Otta' ;) ci si fanno spesso strani incontri...
Stat rosa pristina nomine, Nomina nuda tenemus -------,--'-{@
Punk is not dead;Goth is undead
Abbassa i vicini che disturbano il volume!
La vita è troppo corta per musica noiosa
Fedemone

Torna a FORUM 104: AMBIENT & INDUSTRIAL